Please read these Terms carefully before using Website.
Changes/Updates to these terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post such changes or updates, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction section in these Terms will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice before the date the revised Terms are posted on the Website.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page and review these Terms from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Changes to the website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or continuously up-to-date. Although the Company makes a strong effort to keep all relevant terms relating to Services, policies, and terms governing the provision of Services to clients, it is possible that certain material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. For example, posts on our news feedblog, while accurate at the time written and posted, may become out of date or obsolete because of changes in law, regulation, market conditions, or accepted practices.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently shut down or remove access to all or part of the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion, with or without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users. This may occur in the process of servicing the Website, amending all or a portion of the Website’s content, or adding additional functionality and features to the Website, among other things.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to access to the Website (e.g., appropriate hardware and software).
• Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, The foregoing materials are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Website for your direct use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• Where (or if at a given time) we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• Where we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
• You may print copies of our blog posts, articles, white papers and other materials as you see fit for personal, educational, or other reasonable non-commercial use (although the Company may permit commercial or related uses otherwise prohibited in its sole discretion upon a prior written request by a Website user).
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
• Attempt to “spoof” or mimic the appearance or functionality of the Website.
• Reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sub-license, or create derivative works from the Website or the functions therein or materials thereon.
• You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users.
• You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or Content without HBS’s prior written permission.
• If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Violation of the foregoing may result in our termination of services to you and/or resignation of our role as registered agent for entities affiliated with you (as permitted by Delaware law), if applicable.
Trademarks and Service
Marks Except where otherwise indicated, all of the contents of this website are the property of YR Capital I, LLC. YR Capital I, LLC. claims trademark and service mark rights, as well as copyright, in all marks and symbols on this website other than third party marks, including without limitation trademarks, service marks, logos and other features, and any words or symbols used to identify YR Capital I, LLC YR Capital I, LLC. Use of these marks or copyrighted material appearing on this website without the express written consent of YR Capital I, LLC or, if applicable, third party trademark or service mark holders is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR ACCESSIBILITY AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR RISK. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, SOFTWARE, GRAPHICS AND SOURCE CODE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. WE ALSO DO NOT WARRANT AND CANNOT ASSURE YOU THAT THIS WEBSITE IS DEVOID OF VIRUSES, HARMFUL CODE OR ERRORS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Use of Website and its Materials and Information
This website is provided only for informational purposes. The descriptions and conditions described within this website are subject to change at any time without advance notice. You may not use any of the contents of this website for any unlawful purpose. You may not copy, modify, display, reproduce, republish or distribute this website or any of its contents without our prior written consent or unless authorized by applicable law.
Links to Other Websites
Some links and pointers on this website may direct you to one or more websites maintained and operated by third parties. These links and pointers are NOT endorsements, approvals or recommendations of those websites by YR Capital I, LLC. We do not have any control over third party websites and we make no representations or warranties as to their content. We do not guarantee the accuracy or safety of third party websites, and if you use these links or pointers to go to them, you are doing so at your own risk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website and your use of the contents of this website shall be governed by and in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to rules of conflicts of law or choice of law, and by the federal laws of the United States. For all legal proceedings related to this website, by using this website you agree that any legal filings, proceedings, and adjudication will be in the state and federal courts of Delaware. You also agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of state and federal courts in the state of Delaware sitting in New Castle County.